All of our TrailMax Saddlebag products have been tested in the rugged Rocky Mountains and have proven their quality and durability. The TrailMax Junior Pommel Bags for western saddles also easily fit most endurance saddles that do not have saddle horns. They are secured with velcro straps over the pommel and tied down with the front saddle strings to prevent shifting and slapping against the horse or rider. The opening between the straps fits over most western riding saddle horns up to about 4″ in diameter. The horn bags are padded with removable liners. Ideal for short day rides, but can also be combined with the TrailMax Pommel Pocket and the Junior or Original Rear Saddlebags or Daytripper Cantle Bag for longer rides.
Features and Specifications:
- Removable tricot foam liners offer protection for fragile gear.
- Fit over most western saddle horns (up to a 4″ cap) and secure around most endurance saddle pommels.
- Velcro straps securely wrap around pommel of both western and endurance bags, and loops on the underside allow you to tie each bag down to your saddle strings as well.
- Constructed from double-stitched, 600 denier weather- and uv-resistant, PVC-backed polyester with heavy-duty #10 zippers and webbing reinforcement at all wear points.
- Dimensions: 8.5″H x 7″W x 4″D (approx. 194 cubic inches per side)
- Machine washable; just remove the insuliners (which are hand-washable only). Nylon is cold or warm water wash, low heat or line dry.
- Loved by many equestrian riders for trail rides, poker runs, ranch riding and much more…