For light to moderately worked horses . . . Purina® Omolene® Horse Feed delivers consistent, superior quality that helps keep your horse looking great. Omolene #100® Horse Feed is an incredibly palatable diet and when fed as directed, provides 100% of the required vitamins and minerals. Instead of using straight cane molasses which is high in sugar, Purina® Omolene #100® Horse Feed contains a unique blend of molasses and soy oil for a higher fat molasses that horse love to eat.
Recommended For: Horses in their middle years that range from active pleasure to easy keepers.
- Vitamins and Minerals Provides 100% of the required nutrients for horses when fed as directed* so no additional supplements are necessary. *Based on “Nutrient Requirements of Horses Sixth Revised Edition – 2007” published by the National Research Council.
- Incredibly Palatable Purina® Omolene #100® Horse Feed is an incredibly palatable diet which is excellent for horses who are picky eaters.
- Natural Whole Grains Nutrient and calorie dense blend of natural whole grains for lower feeding rates and less risk of digestive upset. Whole grains are a natural source of antioxidants, phytochemicals and fiber.
- Less Bricking Blended molasses help to prevent bricking in the winter and drying out in the summer.
- Healthier Hair Coat Contains balanced nutrition and added vegetable oil to promote a shiny coat and healthy skin.
- Feed with Hay or Pasture Purina® Omolene #100® Horse Feed is designed to be fed with hay and/or pasture.
- Feed Guard® Nutrition System The FeedGuard® Nutrition System is one of the industry’s most innovative and exacting quality assurance programs. FeedGuard® Nutrition System can help deliver the trust, quality and performance that horse professionals demand every day
- Omolene #100® Active Pleasure horse feed
Feeding Directions with Hay or Pasture Start with the amounts given for the weight of the horse. After observing the horse for a period of time, the amount fed may be increased or decreased by 10% to obtain the desired body condition and weight. More specific recommendations may also be obtained from a Purina® Horse Feed sales representative. Please consult the tag sewn onto this bag for complete feeding recommendations.