Tarter’s CattleMaster Series 6 is the perfect solution for medium sized livestock operations to work cattle quickly and safely. The Series 6 has great features that make it a safe, easy cattle handling solution that will protect your investment.
Let’s start at the tailgate. Open it with an easy pull handle and it locks in place. You can operate this handle at the back of the chute, allowing you to encourage livestock to enter. Thick steel bars prevent livestock from getting out and others from getting in. Cattle can still see into the chute, so it’s likely they will enter when prompted.
There are two head gate options for the Series 6: Manual and Automatic. Both can easily be adjusted to fit the size of your livestock. The Manual head gate has a simple lever that is easy to operate and gets the job done. The Automatic head gate does the catching for you, so there’s no need to stand at the front of the chute.
Next, a single lever squeeze mechanism allows you to safely apply pressure to livestock, keeping them still and calm while you work. Also, side panels easily adjust to work with various sizes of livestock.
With one hand, you can easily access the top half of livestock for branding, vaccinations, and deworming. And, removable bottom panels make working the lower half of cattle safe and quick.
And If you need to work larger cattle, there’s a side door to allow livestock to exit.
- Maximum inside working dimensions
- Manual headgate: 67″ tall, 25″ wide and 87″ long
- Auto headgate: 62″ tall, 25″ wide and 89″ long
- Working Dimensions *Minimum amount of space required to properly operate chute effectively
- Manual headgate: 94″ tall, 106″ wide and 113″ long
- Auto headgate: 94″ tall, 101″ wide and 113″ long
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat red finish